Excusing the Leak

https://draft.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6329595&postID=6714197015890663710

<I>"Leaks can serve a really important role in helping to correct government malfeasance</I>


5 SCOTUS justices voting in a way you don't like is not "government malfeasance"


<I>to encourage government to be careful about what it does in secret</I>

The end result of this is a public release, the diametric opposite of "what [the government] does in secret"


<I> to preserve democratic processes</I>."

Roe and Casey were assaults on the democratic process, whereas this is a restoration of them


So none of these apply to the leak


<I>“ This was a document whose final version was intended to be public within a couple months. This isn’t revealing any type of internal secret or misbehavior.”


Do you think the leaker agrees? I would guess that the leaker thinks either: 1. The destruction of a treasured right is misbehavior, or 2. Throwing away the prime opportunity to save millions of lives is misbehavior.</I>


1: Abortion is the taking of a human life.  So your #2 would only be valid by someone who supports the document being release

2: SCOTUS doesn't create "treasured rights".  All the Roe defenders are talking about "a right that's existed for 50 years", which means they all admit that Roe was an exercise of raw judicial power, NOT a legitimate decision based on the Constitution, law, and history


"My body, my choice" was junked by the Left last year, with all their "Covid vaccine mandates".  So all you're left with is a "treasured right" to kill your baby after you screwed around without protection or planning.


Which is not an actual right


https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/what-alito-got-right/ar-AAWVqhr?ocid=BingNewsSearch


<I>First, it’s important to understand the question before the Supreme Court. It is not “Should American women possess a right to abortion?” but “Does the American Constitution protect abortion rights?” The distinction is of paramount importance. The Court’s job is not to determine which rights we should possess but rather the rights we do possess.</I>


As we all seem to agree that abortion is NOT a right granted by the US Constitution, but one invented by members of SCOTUS in 1973, we all agree that Alito's position is the correct one.


No?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stealing the 2020 Presidential election

Why Cuomo belongs in jail

CDC justification for new masking rules is total trash